How to make Badam Ka Halwa?
BADAM KA HALWA
Ingredients for Badam Ka Halwa:
1½ cups California Almonds, soaked overnight and peeled
½ cup + 2 tbsps pure (desi) ghee
⅓ cup semolina (sooji/rawa)
A large pinch of saffron
1 cup milk
1¼ cups castor sugar
Slivered California Almonds for garnish
Method for Badam Ka Halwa
1. Put the California Almonds in an electric chopper and chop to a coarse mixture.
2. Heat ½ cup ghee in a non-stick pan. Add semolina and roast till light golden and fragrant. Add the almond mixture and mix well. Roast till the mixture turns light golden and fragrant.
3. Add 1 cup water and mix well. Add saffron and mix.
4. Add milk, mix and cook till the mixture thickens. Add ½ cup water, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add sugar, mix and cook till the sugar melts and the mixture thickens. Stirring occasionally.
6. Drizzle remaining ghee on the sides, mix and take the pan off the heat.
7. Transfer the badam ka halwa in a serving bowl. Serve hot garnished with slivered California Almonds.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKa…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
–Enjoy Badam Ka Halwa by chef Sanjeev Kapoor–