Gobi Masala Paratha punjabi style, gobi paratha dhaba style, Cauliflower Paratha, Gobhi Paratha, Gobhi Masala Paratha
Ingredients for Gobi Masala Paratha:
Wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) – 2 cup (3 00gms)
Floret Cauliflower (फूल गोभी ) – 300 grams
Oil (तेल ) – 3 to 4 tbsp
Green coriander (हरा धनिया ) – 2 – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Green chilly (हरी मिर्च ) – 1 (finely chopped)
Ginger (अदरक ) – 1 inch (grated)
Asafoetida (हिंग ) – 1 pinch
Cumin seeds (जीरा ) – ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder (हल्दी पाउडर ) – ¼ tsp
Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर ) – 1 tsp
Dry mango powder (आमचूर ) – ½ tsp
Red chilly powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर) ) – ¼ tsp
Garam masala (गरम मसाला ) – ¼ tsp
Salt (नमक ) – 1 tsp or to taste
1. Take 300 gms cauliflower. Floret the cauliflower. Wash the cauliflower florets thoroughly with water and pat dry them. Take a graterand finely grate the florets into it. Then transfer it to a bowl. Also grate 1 inch ginger chunk in it.
Making of Gobi Masala Paratha:
2. Take 2 cups wheat flour in mixing bowl and to it add 2 tsp of oil and ½ tsp salt. Mix everything really well. Now add water in small portions and knead soft dough. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 20 to 25 minutes to set. We used less than 1 cup of water for kneading this much quantity of flour.
3. Meanwhile, for the stuffing, place a pan or wok on flame and pour 2 tsp of oil into it. When the oil gets heated, splutter cumin seeds then 1 pinch asafoetida, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 green chilly finely chopped and sauté the masala for a while.
4. Now add grated cauliflower ginger, followed by ½ tsp salt or to taste, ¼ tsp red chilly powder, less than ¼ tsp garam masala and ½ tsp dry mango powder. Also add 1 to 2 tbsp green coriander. Mix everything really well and cook for 2-3 minutes by stirring it constantly. After 2-3 minutes, stuffing will get ready, turn off the flame and transfer it to a plate.
5. Dough is also ready, grease the hand with some oil and knead the dough. Pinch some dough and smoothen it to make a peda. Dust the peda with some flour and roll it out into 3 to 4 inch diameter.
6. Put 2 tsp cauliflower stuffing on the rolled dough sheet. Lift the edges of the dough and close the stuffing nicely. Flatten the dough ball by pressing it gently with the fingers.
7. Dust the stuffed dough ball with some dry flour and again roll it out into slightly thick 5 to 6 inch diameter parantha . Heat a tawa and pour some oil and spread it evenly then place the parantha over it and let it roast from beneath.
8. Once the parantha gets roasted from beneath, flip its side and apply some oil on top. Then again flip the sides of the parantha and spread some oil on this side as well. Gently press the parantha with the spatula and roast it on medium-low flame until brown spots appears on both of its sides.
9. Parantha is now roasted aptly, transfer it on a bowl placed over a plate or serve it directly. Similarly, stuff, roll and roast the paranthas. Gobhi paranthas are now ready. 6 Paranthas can be prepared with this quantity of dough.
Serving of Gobi Masala Paratha:
10. Serve these scrumptious and delicious gobhi paranthas steaming hot along with pickle, chutney, raita, curd, potato-tomato sabzi or any sabzi you like. and enjoy Gobi Masala Paratha by chef Nisha Madhulika…
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
—enjoy Gobi Masala Paratha by Chef Nisha Madhulika—