Hare Matar ki Dal, Spicy Green Peas Dal, green peas curry Masala, Fresh Peas Masala Curry
#greenPeasDal #MatarDal #FreshPeasDal
Ingredients for Hare Matar ki Dal
Green Peas (मटर) – 1 Cup
Tomatoes (टमाटर) – 2 (100 gms)
Green Chilies (हरी मिर्च) – 2
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया ) – 2 to 3 tbsp (Finely Chopped)
Green Chili (हरी मिर्च ) – 1 (Sliced)
Oil (तेल ) – 1 to 2 tbsp
Ghee (घी) – 1 tsp
Asafoetida (हींग ) – 1/2 Pinch
Cumin Seeds (जीरा ) – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder (हल्दी पाउडर ) – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder (धनिया पाउडर ) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर ) – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala (गरम मसाला ) – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Paste (अदरक पेस्ट ) – 3/4 tsp
Salt (नमक ) – 3/4 tsp or to taste
How to make Green Pea Dal
1. Heat cooker to make Green peas dal. Add oil in it. Meanwhile take tomatoes and green chilies, make paste from it.
2. When oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds. Roast it. Add asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder. Slightly roast. Reduce flame, to prevent spices from browning.
3. Add green chili tomato paste, ginger paste, red chili powder. Roast the masala till oil floats over it, meanwhile grind the green peas coarse.
4. Add coarsely ground green peas to it. Roast it with spices for a minute. Add water. Mix it well. Add salt. Close the cooker, cook until a single whistle. Then turn off flame.
5. Once the pressure escapes,dal is cooked and ready. Keep the dal dense or slurry as desired. Add garam masala, some finely chopped green coriander, mix it. Dal is ready, take it out in a bowl.
6. For more flavors, add tempering to it. Heat Tadka pan, put ghee in it, let it heat. Then add cumin seeds, thinly sliced green chili, Slightly roast it. Turn off flame, add red chili powder in it, pour the tadka over the dal, mix it.
7. Sumptuous Green Peas Dal is ready to be served. You can serve it with chapati, paratha, naan or rice.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website