Dodha Barfi Recipe, How to make Doda Barfi from wheat sprouts, doda barfi banane ki recipe, doda barfi kaise banaye, doda barfi banane ki vidhi, dodha burfi recipe, whole wheat Barfi, Toda Barfi, special burfi for festival,
#DodaBurfi #DodhaBarfi #IndianSweets #Mithai
Let’s explore How to make Doda Barfi from wheat sprouts
Ingredients for Dodha Barfi Recipe
Sprouted Wheat – अंकुरित गेहूं – 1 Cup
Curd – दही – 1/4 Cup
Full Cream Milk – दूध – 1 Litre
Sugar – चीनी – 1/4 Cup (55 grams) (for glucose syrup)
Lemon Juice – नींबू का रस – 3 – 4 tsp (for glucose syrup)
Salt – नमक – 1/2 pinch (for glucose syrup)
Brown Sugar – ब्राउन शुगर – 1/2 Cup (90 grams)
Coconut – नारियल – 1/2 Cup, grated
Cashews – काजू – 1/4 Cup
Cardamom – इलाइची – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – जायफल पाउडर – 1/4 tsp
Milk – दूध – 1 tbsp
Cocoa Powder – कोको पाउडर – 1 tsp
Desi Ghee – घी – 1/4 Cup (60 grams)
How to prepare Dhoda?
1. Wash and soak the wheat grains for 8-10 hours (or overnight).
2. Discard the water, wrap the grains in a wet towel, and keep them on a sieve with a bowl underneath.
3. We have 1 cup of sprouted wheat grains. Grind the sprouted grains coarsely.
4. Transfer the ground wheat and to the Kadai and mix 1/4 cup of curd.
5. Pour 1-liter full cream milk in the Kadai after mixing curd and wheat.
6. Cook the mixture over low-medium heat while stirring it at intervals.
7. Once the milk turns sour, cook till it becomes dense. Meanwhile, prepare glucose syrup.
8. Add 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup water to the vessel, and cook over low-medium heat till sugar dissolves.
9. Pour the syrup back in the pan, if the last drop falls as wire then glucose Syrup is ready.
10. Mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar into the wheat and milk mixture.
11. Add 1/2 cup of grated coconut, 1/4 cup of chopped cashews, 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground cardamom, 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder to the mixture and mix well.
12. Take 1 tbsp of milk, add 1 tsp of cocoa powder, and mix well.
13. Mix the cocoa mixture in the wheat mixture to make it darker.
14. Add glucose syrup to the mixture and mix well.
15. Now add desi ghee and cook the mixture till it attains the curdling consistency.
16. Add the mixture to a greased burfi tray and spread the mixture while keeping it thick.
17. Garnish the burfi with cashews and almonds. Press the dry fruits with a spoon to fix them.
18. Leave the mixture for 2 hours to set.
19. Cut the mixture into pieces as you please and heat the tray for 10-15 seconds to take out pieces easily.
20. Dhoda Burfi is ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
Now you have explored How to make Doda Barfi from wheat sprouts.. It’s time to prepare the Dodha Barfi Recipe at home…