Best Lal Masoor Dal Tadka | मसूर दाल तड़का । Dhuli Masoor Dal Recipe । Chef Nisha Madhulika
Red Masoor daal, Masoor Dal Fry, Lal Masoor Dal Tadka, Dhaba Style Masoor Dal Tadka, Red Lentil Fry Restaurant Style, Dhuli Masoor ki Dal,Bengali Masoor Dal, Masoor dal Tarka Fry Dhaba Style –
Ingredients for Lal Masoor Dal Tadka:
Soaked Red Lentil (मसूर दल) – 1/2 cup (100 gms )
Tomato (टमाटर )- 1 (finely chopped )
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया ) – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped )
Ghee (घी ) – 2 to 3 tbsp
Curry leaves (करी पत्ते ) – 10 to 12
Cumin seeds(जीरा ) – 3/4 tsp
Asafoetida (हींग )- 1/2 pinch
Green chili (हरी मिर्च) – (1 finely chopped ) (1 vertically sliced)
Ginger (अदरक ) – 1/2 inch piece (finely chopped )
Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर) – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर ) – 1 tsp
Red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर ) – 1/4 tsp
Salt (नमक ) – 1 tsp or to taste
How to make Lal Masoor Dal Tadka
1. Put the cooker to heat, add 2 tsp ghee to it. When sufficiently hot, add half from 3/4 tsp cumin seeds, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, finely chopped green chili, finely chopped ginger, Add curry leaves too. Roast it slightly.
2. Add finely chopped tomato, Cook the tomatoes till mashed. When ghee starts separating add soaked red lentils. Mix well. Mix and roast the dal with spices for 1 minute. We have added 2 cups of water to it. Mix well.
3. Add a little from 1/4 tsp red chili powder, add salt too. Mix well. Close the cooker, Cook the dal until a single whistle. Reduce flame. Cook the dal on low flame for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame. Keep the dal in the cooker itself, till the pressure comes out.
4. Open the cooker, stir the dal. Add a little green coriander to dal and mix it. Take out the dal in a bowl.
5. For tempering, Add 1 tsp ghee to the pan. Heat it. Add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds to it.1 green chili vertically sliced, Add 1 to 2 curry leaves. Slightly roast them. Turn off the flame. Add some red chili to it.Pour the tadka over the dal.Mix it.
6. Mouth drooling Red Masoor Dal Tadka is ready to be relished. You can serve Red Masoor Dal with chapati, paratha, naan or rice. This quantity of dal is sufficient for 3 to 4 members of the family. and Enjoy Lal Masoor Dal Tadka recipe by chef Nisha Madhulika.
|Nisha Madhulika||Click Here|
|All Chefs||Click Here|
|Health & Nutrition||Click Here|
|Latest Articles||Click Here|
|About Us||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Website Disclaimer||Click Here|
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
—-Enjoy Lal Masoor Dal Tadka recipe by chef Nisha Madhulika.—
Be the first to comment