Palak Khichdi | Tiffin Recipes | पालक खिचड़ी | Chef Harpal Singh
#PalakKhichdi is a wholesome vegetarian dish made with lentils, rice, and spinach. This gluten-free dish cooked in ghee, earthy cumin, and warming garam masala makes an amazingly flavorful and satisfying meal.
#namakshamak #palak #palakrecipe #tiffinrecipe
Basmati Rice boiled 2 cup
Yellow moong dal boiled 1 cup
Paneer cut into cube 100 gm.
Spinach puree 1½ cup.
Ghee 2-3 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Hing (asafeotida) ¼ tsp
Garlic chopped 1 Tbsp
Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
Green chilli chopped 2-3 no.
Onion chopped 1 no. (Large)
Tomato cube 1 no. (Large)
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Water 2-3 cup
Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp.
1. Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, asafeotida, chopped ginger and garlic, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
2. Add green chilli chopped and mix well.
3. Add chopped onion, mix well and sauté till onions gets light brown in color.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
5. Add salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and sauté for 2-3 min.
6. Add boiled moong dal and boiled rice, mix well.
7. Add water, mix well and cook for 10 min.
8. After 10 min. mash and mix well.
9. Add spinach puree and mix well.
10. Add paneer and chopped coriander and mix well.
11. Remove the Khichdi in serving bowl; cool it in room temperature than pack in Tiffin and serve.
Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes: https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalssokhi
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/harpal7793/
Be the first to comment