How to make paneer paratha Recipe for kids & toddlers, paneer paratha video, stuffed paneer paratha
Ingredients for Paneer Paratha Recipe:
Wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) – 2 cups (300 gms)
Paneer (पनीर ) – 200 gms
Ghee (घी ) – 3 to 4 tbsp
Green coriander (हरा धनिया )- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर )- 1 tsp
Mango Powder (अमचूर पाउडर ) – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala (गरम मसाला ) – 1/4 tsp
Green chili (हरी मिर्च ) – 2 (finely chopped)
Red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर ) – 1/4 tsp
Salt (नमक ) – tsp or to taste
Step by Step Recipe for Paneer Stuffed Parantha:
1. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp ghee to it. Mix well. Add water in small portions and knead a soft dough. 1 tbsp less than 1 cup water is used to knead the dough. Cover and keep the dough aside for 20 to 25 minutes to set.
2. For stuffing grate paneer in a mixing bowl, add spices such as 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp dry mango powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala.2 finely chopped green chili,1/4 tsp red chili powder, and 2 tbsp finely chopped green coriander. Mix well.
3. When 20 minutes are done, grease your hands with little ghee, squash the dough a bit.
4. To make paranthas by the first way, Break a lump from the dough. Make a round dough ball and give peda like shape, coat in dry flour. Roll it out 4 to 5 inch in diameter. Meanwhile put the tawa to heat up.
5. Place 2 to 3 tsp stuffing over the rolled out parantha,Close the stuffing by lifting from all sides.
6. Press with palm to spread stuffing evenly, then coat it with dry flour again. Roll it out from the edges,keep thick, 6 to 7 inch in diameter.
7. Put little ghee on tawa spread evenly, put the parantha to roast on the tawa. Keep the flame medium. Let the parantha slightly roast from beneath until brown spots appear. Roll other paranthas likewise.When parathas have brown spots, flip them, apply ghee on both sides and roast well. Once roasted Lift the parantha and put it over the bowl placed on the plate.
8. To make paranthas the other way,break the dough lumpMake 2 equal dough lumps, then make a round ball, then gave peda like shape. Coat with dry flour, roll it out 6 to 7 inch in diameter same as chapati. Keep in plate, roll other sheet likewise.
9. To stuff the parantha, Put some stuffing over the sheet.Leave some space on the edges,grease the edges with water.
10. Place the parantha over it and press on the edges for both sides to stick.Roll out lightly. Roast same as previous paranthas. Place the roasted paranthas in a plate. Turn off flame. 5 to 6 paranthas can be made with this quantity of dough.
Serving of Paneer Paratha Recipe :
11. Yummy and sumptuous Paneer Paratha Recipe are ready. You can serve these Paneer paranthas,with dahi , chutney, achar or your favorite sabzi. Have it for lunch or dinner and relish anytime. and enjoy Paneer Paratha Recipe by Chef Nisha Madhulika..
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
—Enjoy Paneer Paratha Recipe by Nisha Madhulika—