Power Packed Salad | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
This salad has everything that is good for the human body
POWER PACKED SALAD
2 tbsps boiled quinoa
½ cup grated carrot
10-15 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ medium green capsicum
¼ large red capsicum
¼ large yellow capsicum
15-20 blanched broccoli florets
4-5 button mushrooms
50 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
2 tsps toasted sesame seeds
2 tsps toasted flax seeds
15-20 fresh basil leaves
2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
Rock salt to taste
Juice of ½ lemon
1. In large mixing bowl, put quinoa, grated carrot and cherry tomatoes.
2. Cut all the coloured capsicums into small pieces and add. Add broccoli florets. Slice and add mushrooms.
3. Break cottage cheese into small pieces and add. Add sesame seeds and flax seeds.
4. Tear basil leaves and add. Add extra virgin olive oil, rock salt and juice of ½ lemon. Toss the salad well.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Click here to buy the ingredients : https://shoprecipe.tinychef.ai/?url=h…
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKa…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Be the first to comment