Best Rava Uttapam with Chutney Recipe | झटपट रवा उत्तपा | Instant Rawa Uthappam | Chef Ranveer Brar
Jhatpat Fatafat breakfast idea! Perfect Sunday breakfast to enjoy with family. Try my recipe for Rava Uthappam Rava Uttapam with Chutney Recipe and let me know how you like it
#RavaUttappam #lockdownrecipes #RanveerBrar
|RANVEER BRAR||Click Here|
|All Chefs||Click Here|
|Health & Nutrition||Click Here|
|Latest Articles||Click Here|
|About Us||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Website Disclaimer||Click Here|
Rava Uttapam with Chutney
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients Rava Uttapam with Chutney
1 cup Semolina, सूजी
½ cup Curd, beaten, दही
Salt to taste, नमक स्वादअनुसार
Water as needed, पानी आवश्यकताअनुसार
2 tsp Oil, तेल
½ tsp Baking soda, बेकिंग सोडा
1 tbsp Sesame oil, तिल का तेल
½ tsp Mustard seeds, सरसों के बीज
½ tsp Urad dal, उरद दाल
1 sprig Curry leaves, करी पत्ता
2 dry Red chilli, सूखी लाल मिर्च
½ inch Ginger, slice, अदरक
1 medium sliced Onion, slice, प्याज
4 medium Tomato, cube, टमाटर
1 tbsp Tamarind pulp, इमली का गूदा
1 tsp Red chilli powder, लाल मिर्च पाउडर
½ tbsp Jaggery, गुड़
1 medium-size onion, finely chopped, प्याज
Coriander leaves, finely chopped, धनिया पत्ती
1 medium-size Tomato, finely chopped, टमाटर
A pinch of red chilli powder, लाल मिर्च पाउडर
1 green chilli, chopped, हरी मिर्च
Process For the Batter
● In a bowl, add semolina, curd, salt to taste, 1/2 cup water and mix well. Add a little more water as needed to get a dropping consistency batter. Best to add water a little at a time, to begin with. Rest aside for a few minutes.
● In another small bowl, add oil and baking soda and mix it well.
● Transfer this mixture into the batter and mix well.
● Heat a non-stick pan, pour a ladle full of batter in a round shape.
● Sprinkle some chopped onion, coriander leaves, tomato, green chilli and red chilli powder.
● When the base is firm, flip it and cook it on the other side until it is cooked well. Cook on
● Serve hot Rava uttapam with chutney.
● Heat sesame oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves let it splutter well.
● Add dry red chilli, ginger saute it well.
● Add sliced onion saute for 2 minutes.
● Add tomato and mix well and cook for 2-4 minutes on medium flame.
● Add tamarind pulp, red chilli powder and Jagger saute everything well. Switch off the flame.
● Once the mixture is cool down transfer it into the grinder jar and grinds into a smooth paste.
● Transfer it into a bowl.
Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here – https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer
Thank you for watching! 💫 And don’t forget to subscribe here:
For more fantastic recipes, check out the Ranveer Brar App 📲
📲Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
📲iOS – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ranveer...
—Rava Uttapam with Chutney Recipe by Chef Ranveer Brar—
Be the first to comment