This gorgeous, luscious stir-fry will knock your socks off! It’s so easy to make and is big on flavor.
6-7 button mushrooms, sliced
½ medium red capsicum, cut into triangles
½ medium yellow capsicum, cut into triangles
½ medium green capsicum, cut into triangles
1 medium carrot, sliced
¼ medium broccoli, separated into florets
6-8 French beans, diagonally sliced and blanched
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
100 grams tofu, cut into ½ inch cubes
½ tablespoon light soy sauce
1½ tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
Diagonally sliced spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add red capsicum, yellow capsicum and green capsicum and sauté for 1 minute. Add carrot and broccoli and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add French beans and sauté for 30 seconds. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and chilli flakes and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add tofu and sauté for 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and sweet-chilli sauce and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKa…
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor